The onset of the COVID-19 pandemic quickly altered the daily lives of people and the operating procedures of organizations that provide assistance and connection to food resources. The Coalition Against Hunger responded by working remotely and adapting our operations to ensure that we could continue to respond to the evolving needs of our community. The COVID-19 Response Email was developed to communicate on a regular basis about our work and local, state and federal responses related to nutritional pandemic relief support.
As we approach the one year anniversary of the beginning of the pandemic, the weekly email has evolved into a key Communications tool for the Coalition team and so we’ve renamed it The Coalition Community Update. The Coalition Community Update (CCU) will continue as a weekly email with updates on our work and food resources. Delivered every Friday at 11AM sharp, each CCU provides up-to-date announcements and reports for our food pantry partners and neighbors who are fighting hunger across the Philadelphia reg ion.
Here is the City of Philadelphia list of COVID-19 food distribution locations across Philadelphia for: student, senior and outdoor food pick up sites.
- February 26th - The Coalition Delivers Hope
- February 19th - Fight COVID-19, Fight Hunger
- February 12th - Thank you SNAP Hotline Team!
- February 5th - #HungerFighters Stand Together
- January 29th - Who Executive Order'd This?
- January 22nd - Ready to Run?
- January 15th - Days of Serivce Ahead
- January 8th - 2021 Hunger Fight Continues
- December 18 - No Hunger for the Holiday
- December 11 - Learn, Share, Advocate
- December 4 - Fight for Food Security
- November 27 - Hunger Beyond the Holidays
- November 20 - Holiday Safety
- November 13 - NTFH Gala:Thank You
- November 6 - It's Up to Us
- October 30 - Vote Against Hunger
- October 23 - Fall in Full Swing
- October 16 - Heads up in Hard Times
- October 9 - Stronger Together
- October 2 - Fight the Good Fight
- September 25 - Coalition Strong
- September 18 - We Demand Relief
- September 11 - Preparing for the Fall
- September 4 - Hunger Action Month