As an organization focused on ensuring all those in our community have the food they need to live healthy lives, this is an exceptionally trying time. The Greater Philadelphia Coalition has quickly adapted our operations and is working to stay informed of local, state, and federal responses related to nutrition supports as the COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) crisis unfolds. We’ll be sending you weekly updates to keep you informed.
We know that those experiencing hunger are particularly vulnerable at times like these, and we know with business closures many of our neighbors are losing income and will need assistance.
- November 6 - It's Up to Us
- October 30 - Vote Against Hunger
- October 23 - Fall in Full Swing
- October 16 - Heads up in Hard Times
- October 9 - Stronger Together
- October 2 - Fight the Good Fight
- September 25 - Coalition Strong
- September 18 - We Demand Relief
- September 11 - Preparing for the Fall
- September 4 - Hunger Action Month